A new carousell, now in blender
Realtime control of the navigator which ends with a smart bow...
Testing UVmapping of a snow texture and rotation
RECENT IMPLEMENTATIONS IN BLENDER:
- Modelling of the Navigator in 3D
- Implementation of background picture and UVMapping of the Zebra crossing texture
- First Person view with camera and navigator (parent objects)
- Rickshaw and Car created and imported to Blender
- Scene Menu moved from FLASH to Blender
- Navigator displacement control with keyboard arrow keys.
- Rotation of the steering wheel with mouse control hacked on the Real navigator wheel
- Other movement of the head: left - right and up down (including Empty object for parental of objects)
- Dummy tests on Physics, including Collision and Radar tools for the zebra crossing scene
- OSC implementation to control MAXMSP using a Phyton script
- MaxMSP patch to receive and sonify data received from Blender
- Creating the Throttle: Purchase of Scooter and intervention, also a rotating office chair and a metallic cutter.
- Undusted the kroonde wireless interface and a couple of arduino projects, plus a collection of sensors; flexometers, gyroscope etc.
- Purchase of a real Tent for screen projection purposes, to experiment with eye-view slides.
- Integration of objects in a single screen
- Random object using phyton script to generate traffic
- Build a model for the scooter to control speed and forward/backwards
- Build the Scooter
- Throttle-OSC: See a way to communicate from MAX to blender (I know all the way around) or alternatively just build a small project in arduino via USB as mouse control, or hack the game controller (the latter might be the easier)
- Design sound for the navigator (each turn, the wheels rolling etc)
- Move to max to start start the metadata descriptors for this Scene (Zebra c) and associate it to coordinates and vehicles and navigator events.